Dr. Gayle Leinwohl teamed up with Dr. Meliza Del Campo with the goal to give excellent medical eye care at affordable prices for those living in Jacksonville with and without medical coverage or vision coverage. Together they wanted to build a practice where the quality of vision care would never be determined by anything other than sound medical science and excellent customer service.
This gave rise to the famous slogan:
The founder’s values are also established in the company’s Mission Statement:
“To treat each patient with dignity and respect in an atmosphere that enhances the quality of life, utilizing the most highly qualified eye care professionals to provide a caring atmosphere with personalized service, and to protect our patients vision through continuous education and knowledge. This is our purpose!”
When it comes to eye care, we know you have many options. However, we are confident that VAL-Uvision is your best choice for many reasons:
– 1.) VAL-Uvision is locally owned and operated. We have served the greater Jacksonville area since we opened our doors in 1973.
– 2.) We accept most insurance plans including (but not limited to) VCP, Eyemed, VSP, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Medicare, Medicaid, County School Board, Davis Vision, Tricare and most other vision plans.
– 3.) Our company is owned by eye doctors, not a corporation. This allows us to ensure the quality medical eye care of a private optometric practice while passing the savings of a retail model on to each of our patients.
– 4.) Large selection of eyewear. VAL-Uvision has a great selection of everything from budget to designer eyewear including styles by Gucci, Ray-Ban, Nike and Coach.
– 5.) Experience. All of VAL-Uvision’s optometrists are board certified and highly qualified. With over forty years of experience, VAL-Uvision has a reputation for quality that has been carefully earned through only the highest standards.
– 6.) In operation 40 years. VAL-Uvision is not a corporate optical that popped up last year! You can trust the level of medical care you will receive with our team of doctors. Leave something as precious as your sight to the right team of eye care professionals!
– 7.) Flexible payment options. For those without insurance, many of our patients find that our prices are actually better than many vision care plans.
– 8.) Great online discounts & specials. VAL-Uvision has competitive offers in Mint Magazine and online. You will find that VAL-Uvision is always looking for ways to best serve the Greater Jacksonville area. We also offer financing for those on a particularly tight budget through Care Credit.
As you can see,VAL-Uvision is all about quality and customer satisfaction. We do everything we can to ensure that our patients get the best quality of care at a price that they can afford.VAL-Uvision guarantees quality and we deliver!!